Camellia Top Pattern Description
The Camellia Top is a fantastic item to add to any woman’s wardrobe. It is a great top to make the best of your sewing design skills. This top is very easy to make and comes as just two simple pattern pieces, a back and a front. There are two bust darts in the front piece to create a bit of shape and it is edged with bias binding.
You have chosen the Camellia Top sewing pattern in sizes US( 10, 12, 14, 16) UK (14, 16, 18, 20) and EU (40, 42, 44, 46). Other sizes are available in the pattern store.
- This is a PDF pattern for instant download.
Sizes & Measurements
- Suggestions: Crepe, cotton, viscose, silk, any soft woven fabric with drape
- Fabric Needed: If your fabric is 140cm wide, you will need no more than 1m for all sizes
- Trims: Ready-made or your own bias binding
PDF Pattern Key Features
- 13 pattern tile pages
- Home print on USA Letter / A4 size
- Instant download after you have placed order means no waiting time
- Zero shipping costs
Please visit our Downloading and Printing a PDF pattern page for easy step by step instructions. The Download package includes the following:
- Full colour Front cover
- Test 2 inch square to check scale for printer set up.
- Instructions on how to print and assemble the sewing pattern.
- Full sewing instructions with construction diagram.
- Full sewing pattern on Letter / A4 printable format.
All digital products are not returnable once downloaded, Sewing Avenue does not except any returns or exchanges. All sales are final. Please check the size charts before you buy.